Bringing Peace of Mind to Families in Business
What is a Family Business Advisor?
A family business advisor is a “process consultant” who understands both family dynamics and the business issues. He works with the family and other advisors to identify and achieve family and business objectives.
Why would we need to speak to a family business advisor?
- The desire for a BIGGER FUTURE for the family and business
- Succession/Transition issues
- Lack of clarity about goals and values
- Family communication and behavioral problems
- Roles, responsibilities, and compensation issues
- Board development
These are just some of the areas that may indicate the need for a family business advisor.