Most business owners do not know what the value of their business really is. The real value involves a “willing buyer and a willing seller,” but what other reasons are there to have a valuation completed?
- Buy-Sell Agreement – The value in a buy-sell agreement is much more easily defended if there is a professional report attached. This also protects family members.
- Re-capitalization of stock – a re-cap of stock, creating voting and non-voting shares is, once again, more easily defended when there is a professional value completed by a third-party expert.
- Gifting of stock to heirs or employees should have a business valuation supporting their value per share.
- Estate & Financial Planning Issues
- Sample report available for minimal cost
Our team of experts can help you. Contact us today!